CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £11.90Trending at £15.18
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
About this product
- DescriptionExamines religion across: historical media forms using a broad concept of media contemporary media with a focus on digital forms religious traditions disciplinary approaches. This title attempts to address issues of religion and media precisely through establishing a cross-disciplinary scholarly dialogue on the subject of religion across media.
- Author BiographyKnut Lundby is Dr.phil. in sociology of religion from the University of Oslo, where he is currently Professor in the Department of Media and Communication. Some of Dr. Lundby's previous publications include Mediatization: Concept, Changes, Consequences (2009) and Digital Storytelling, Mediatized Stories: Self-representations in New Media (2008). He is also a co-editor of Implications of the Sacred in (Post)Modern Media (2006).
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication12/07/2013
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight460 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byKnut Lundby
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.