Consider these sponsored items
- £40.29Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyses the religious and cultural influences on common psychiatric disorders.
- Author BiographyKate Loewenthal is Professor of Psychology at Royal Holloway, University of London. She has published numerous articles and spoken at international conferences on her research areas of the impact of religious and cultural factors on mental health, and of family size in relation to well-being. Her research has also earned her funding from the Economic and Social Research Council, the Wellcome Trust, the Leverhulme Trust and the Nuffield Foundation. She serves on the editorial board of several journals concerned with the psychological aspects of religion, and is an editor of Mental Health, Religion and Culture.
- Author(s)Kate Loewenthal
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/01/2009
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 3 tables
- Weight270 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.