CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £8.39Trending at £8.60
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.58
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £6.98Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the relationships between religion and domestic public policy in America. It explores the arguments of William Jennings Bryan, John Ryan, Reinhold Niebuhr, and those of the influential African American Protestant and Jewish leaders.
- Author BiographyANDREW D. WALSH is Assistant Professor of Religion and Philosophy at Culver-Stockton College in Canton, Missouri./e Professor Walsh's earlier writings have focused on church-state issues. He has also written about how diverse religious communities in the United States sought to influence the public debates surrounding the Persian Gulf War.
- Author(s)Andrew D. Walsh
- Date of Publication30/06/2000
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.