All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.62
- £37.00Trending at £40.48
- £30.21Trending at £31.28
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £31.00Trending at £32.27
About this product
- DescriptionReligion is a major social institution in the United States. This book features both reviews of the literature and various empirical findings that define this area and brings together leading social scientists who provide a glimpse into a social institution that continues to be extremely important in the lives of Americans.
- Author BiographyCHRISTOPHER G. ELLISON is the Elsie and Stanley E. (Skinny) Adams St. Centennial Professor in the department of sociology and a research associate of the Population Research Center at the University of Texas at Austin. He is the author or coauthor of approximately one hundred journal articles and chapters on the topics of religion and family life and religion and health in the United States. ROBERT A. HUMMER is a professor and chairperson in the department of sociology and a research associate of the Population Research Center at the University of Texas at Austin. He is the coauthor of Living and Dying in the USA, winner of the 2002 Otis Dudley Duncan Award for Distinguished Scholarship in Social Demography from the Population Section of the American Sociological Association.
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2010
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byChristopher G. Ellison,Robert A. Hummer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.