Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.06Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.44
About this product
- Author(s)Laurence Binet Brown
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/09/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleRecent Research in Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight358 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
- Table Of Contents1.Introduction.- 2. The Uses of Religious Assessment in Counseling.- 3. Psychology in the Phenomenology of Religion: A Critical Essay.- 4. Religion and Mental Health: A Case Study of the Finnish-Swedish Popular Writer Joel Pettersson.- 5. Happiness and Religious Belief.- 6. Religious Life-styles and Mental Health.- 7. Personality and Religious Development during Childhood and Adolescence.- 8. Steps towards a Psychology of Prayer.- 9. The Social Representations of Death: A Study with Cancer Patients, Family Members, and Healthy Individuals.- 10. Rigid Religiosity and Mental Health: An Empirical Study.- 11. Religious Experience, Loneliness, and Subjective Well-being.- 12. Some Correlates of Well-being and Distress in Anglo-Jewish Women.- 13. Women Religious Professionals and Stress.- 14. Welfare Policies, Religious Commitment, and Happiness.- 15. Conclusion.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.