Religion, Politics, and Turkey's EU Accession by Palgrave Macmillan (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £61.04Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £31.67Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by learnearlybooks
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.09
- £11.43Trending at £12.21
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together historians, political scientists, social anthropologists and legal scholars from Turkey and the EU. The authors address questions such as the role of religion in EU membership debates, religious parties in Turkey and Europe, religion and European security, freedom of religion and minority rights in Turkey and the EU.
- Author BiographyDIETRICH JUNG is a Senior Researcher at the Danish Institute for International Studies, Denmark. CATHERINA RAUVERE is Professor of History of Religions at Copenhagen University, Denmark.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleGovernance, Security and Development
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXIII, 231 p.
- Weight462 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byCatharina Raudvere,Dietrich Jung
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.