All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.08
- £5.86Trending at £7.06
- £9.87Trending at £14.94
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
- £5.35Trending at £5.85
- £6.45Trending at £6.97
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout history, people have sought to understand the world around them and to find ways of making their lives and their work easier and more comfortable. This book brings together four key areas of human knowledge and traces the history and development of each one in turn.
- Author BiographySimon Adams is a writer and editor of non-fiction books, and has written extensively about history for children. Will Fowler specialises in defense and military history. John Farndon has written and acted as a consultant on many children's books particularly related to science. Brian Ward writes for both children and adults on a range of healthcare and general biological topics. Christopher Chant, the consultant, is a writer on modern military matters, and has a substantial number of authoritative titles to his credit.
- Author(s)John Farndon,Richard Walker,Simon Adams,Will Fowler,etc.
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication31/08/2001
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleIllustrated History Encyclopedia S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date19/11/2006
- Content Note800 colour photographs and illustrations
- Weight1305 g
- Width230 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.