All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionExamines Porphyry of Tyre's critical engagement with Hellenism in late antiquity, emphasizing philosophical translation as the key to his thought.
- Author BiographyAaron Johnson is Assistant Professor of Humanities and Classics at Lee University, working on the intellectual and cultural history of late antiquity. He is also the author of Ethnicity and Argument in Eusebius' Praeparatio Evanglica (2006).
- Author(s)Aaron P. Johnson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- Series TitleGreek Culture in the Roman World
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 table
- Weight740 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.