CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for undergraduate and graduate students in political science, religious studies, history, and South Asian studies, this book presents a comprehensive analysis of the interaction of religion and politics in six South Asian countries, namely Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
- Author BiographyAli Riaz is Professor and Chair of the Department of Politics and Government at Illinois State University, USA. Previously he has taught at universities in Bangladesh and England, and worked as a broadcast journalist at the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) in London. His recent publications include Faithful Education: Madrassahs in South Asia (2008); Islamist Militancy in Bangladesh, A Complex Web (2008).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note18 black & white tables
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAli Riaz
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.