Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £13.77
- £10.99Trending at £12.33
- £12.92Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.31
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe connection between popular culture and religion is an enduring part of American life. This multifaceted collection provides greater religious diversity in its topics and addresses critical developments in the study of religion and popular culture. It also includes pedagogical tools of discussion questions and key term glossaries.
- Author BiographyBruce David Forbes is Professor of Religious Studies at Morningside College. He is the author of Christmas: A Candid History and America's Favorite Holidays: Candid Histories. Jeffrey H. Mahan holds the Ralph E. and Norma E. Peck Chair in Religion and Public Communication at the Iliff School of Theology. His books include Religion, Media, and Culture: An Introduction, Shared Wisdom, and American Television Genres.
- Author(s)Bruce David Forbes,Jeffrey H. Mahan
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2017
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.