All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £64.99Trending at £85.73
- £10.08Trending at £12.08
- £5.50Trending at £6.49
- £11.99Trending at £19.12
- £17.32Trending at £19.63
- £11.06Trending at £12.16
- £13.25Trending at £18.00
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough stoical New Englanders may not be showy about it, religion plays a powerful role in their culture. Examining Catholics and Protestants, as well as Conservative Protestants, African Americans, and Jews, this volume provides an account of religion in this US region.
- Author BiographyAndrew Walsh is managing editor of Religion in the News, associate director of the Leonard E. Greenberg Center for the Study of Religion in the Public Life, and visiting assistant professor of history and religion at Trinity College, Hartford, Connecticut. Mark Silk is the founding director of the Leonard E. Greenberg Center for the Study of Religion in the Public Life and adjunct associate professor of religion at Trinity College. Silk is the author of Unsecular Media: Making News of Religion in America and Spiritual Politics: Religion and American Society Since World War II.
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/10/2004
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleReligion by Region
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byAndrew Walsh,Mark Silk
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.