All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.38Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £3.98
- £8.79Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together studies of religion in nineteenth century Iran.
- Author BiographyRobert Gleave is Reader in Islamic Studies in the Department of Theology and Religious Studies, University of Bristol. His research interests include Shi'ism, Iranian History after 1500 and Islamic Law. His publications include Islamic Law: Theory and Practice (joint editor), London, 1996 and Inevitable Doubt: Two Theories of Shi'i Jurisprudence (Leiden, 2000).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/12/2009
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations
- Weight725 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byRobert Gleave
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.