All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £5.01
- £7.48Trending at £7.60
- £7.17Trending at £7.30
- £9.51Trending at £9.64
- £10.43Trending at £11.93
- £4.05Trending at £6.96
- £9.11Trending at £9.24
About this product
- DescriptionAre today's radical Islamic groups restoring Islam to an earlier model of religiously inspired politics, as they claim, or are they introducing striking innovations? A leading scholar of the Muslim world investigates these issues in the context of the broad reaches of Muslim history.
- Author BiographyL. Carl Brown, Garrett Professor in Foreign Affairs Emeritus at Princeton University, is editor of Imperial Legacy: The Ottoman Imprint on the Balkans and the Middle East.
- Author(s)L.Carl Brown
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2001
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.