All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication24/04/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleColumbia Series on Religion and Politics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note71 illus.
- Weight788 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byGaston Espinosa
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsPrefaceIntroduction1. Religion and the Presidency of George Washington, by Daniel L. Dreisbach and Jeffry H. MorrisonReligious Writings of George Washington2. Religion and the Presidency of Thomas Jefferson, by Thomas E. BuckleyReligious Writings of Thomas Jefferson3. Religion and the Presidency of James Madison, by Garrett Ward SheldonReligious Writings of James Madison4. Religion and the Presidency of Abraham Lincoln, by Andrew R. MurphyReligious Writings of Abraham Lincoln5. Religion and the Presidency of Franklin Delano Roosevelt, by Gary Scott SmithReligious Writings of Franklin Delano Roosevelt6. Religion and the Presidency of Harry S. Truman, by Elizabeth Edwards SpaldingReligious Writings of Harry S. Truman7. Religion and the Presidency of Dwight D. Eisenhower, by Jerry BergmanReligious Writings of Dwight D. Eisenhower8. Religion and the Presidency of John F. Kennedy, by Thomas J. CartyReligious Writings of John F. Kennedy9. Religion and the Presidency of Jimmy Carter, by Kenneth E. MorrisReligious Writings of Jimmy Carter10. Religion and the Presidency of Ronald Reagan, by Paul KengorReligious Writings of Ronald Reagan11. Religion and the Presidency of George H. W. Bush, by Kjell O. LejonReligious Writings of George H. W. Bush12. Religion and the Presidency of William Jefferson Clinton, by Gaston EspinosaReligious Writings of William Jefferson Clinton13. Religion and the Presidency of George W. Bush, by David AikmanReligious Writings of George W. BushConclusionList of ContributorsIndex
- Author BiographyGaston Espinosa is associate professor of religious studies at Claremont McKenna College. His books include Latino Religions and Civic Activism in the United States and Mexican American Religions: Spirituality, Activism, and Culture. He is the editor of the Columbia University Press Series on Religion and Politics.
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.