All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of the meaning of the common good and the prospects for pursuing it in a liberal society. Focusing on the conceptions of common good in liberalism and communitarianism, Stiltner argues that these two theories are not as irreconcilable as they seem.
- Author BiographyBrian Stiltner is assistant professor of religious studies at Sacred Heart University.
- Author(s)Brian Stiltner
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/01/1999
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Weight299 g
- Width148 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £109.28
- £30.79Trending at £34.12
- £31.63Trending at £49.99
- £6.27Trending at £6.33
- £11.10Trending at £14.99
- £6.40Trending at £9.99
- £26.29Trending at £35.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.