All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive overview of religion and government in the United States, providing historical context to contemporary issues.
- Author BiographyBoris Bittker (1916-2005) was a professor at the Yale Law School for over five decades. The leading tax scholar of his era, he helped pioneer the study of federal tax law as a serious academic discipline. Updated versions of his casebooks, including the groundbreaking Estate and Gift Taxation (1951), are still in use today. Scott C. Idleman is Professor of Law at Marquette University Law School. He has written articles on constitutional law, law and religion, federal courts, and military law in the nation's top journals, including the Cornell Law Review, the Virginia Law Review, and the University of Pennsylvania Law Review. Frank S. Ravitch is Professor of Law and Walter H. Stowers Chair in Law and Religion at Michigan State University College of Law. He is the author of numerous peer-reviewed articles on law and religion, civil rights, and constitutional law, and frequently serves as an expert in the media on the same topics. His most recent book is Marketing Creation: The Law and Intelligent Design (2011).
- Author(s)Boris I. Bittker,Frank S. Ravitch,Scott C. Idleman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/10/2015
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1690 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine40 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.