All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a systematic examination of the relationship between religion and social capital and what effects religious social capital has on democratic life in the United States.
- Author BiographyCorwin Smidt, Ph.D. is a professor of political science and director of the Paul B. Henry Institute for the Study of Christianity and Politics at Calvin College in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He is the coauthor and editor of numerous books including The Bully Pulpit: The Politics of Protestant Clergy, Religion and The Culture Wars: Dispatches from the Field, and the forthcoming The New Religious Order in American Politics.
- PublisherBaylor University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWaco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaylor University Press
- Content Notetables & charts
- Weight458 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byCorwin E. Smidt
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.52Trending at £23.14
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
- £28.95Trending at £29.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.