Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £101.35Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.19Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 4 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £109.17
- £135.07Trending at £138.03
- £30.79Trending at £34.08
- £23.45Trending at £35.01
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £7.97Trending at £10.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe philosophy of religion encompasses some of the major complex philosophical questions. Does God exist? What is God's nature? Why does God allow evil? What is a religious experience? This work covers the work of major thinkers and outlines the central questions and arguments encountered in studying the philosophy of religion.
- Author BiographyBrendan Sweetman is Professor and Chair in the Department of Philosophy, Rockhurst University, USA. He is the co-editor of Contemporary Perspectives on Religious Epistemology (OUP, 1992).
- Author(s)Brendan Sweetman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/04/2007
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleKey Concepts in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.