All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £33.06Trending at £44.95
- £19.32Trending at £27.49
- £7.54Trending at £9.41
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £19.20Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionMoving beyond the realm of traditional church history, this book offers a survey of American religion since World War II. Identifying the major trends and telling moments within major denominations, it asks how these religious groups have shaped, and been shaped by, some of the important and divisive issues and events of the last half century.
- Author BiographyPatrick Allitt is professor of history at Emory University. He is the author of Catholic Intellectuals and Conservative Politics in America, 1950-1985, Catholic Converts: British and American Intellectuals Turn to Rome, and the editor of Major Problems in American Religious History.
- Author(s)Patrick Allitt
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication20/09/2005
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleColumbia Histories of Modern American Life
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note20 illus.
- Weight496 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.