All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReligious belief was central to the lives - and deaths - of all medieval Londoners. Religion was fully integrated into the social and political order, providing the population with an understanding of their place in the world and inspiring artists, architects and craftspeople.
- Author(s)Bruce Watson,Bruno Barber,Christopher Thomas
- PublisherMuseum of London Archaeology
- Date of Publication22/08/2013
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMuseum of London Archaeology Service
- Content Notefull col illus throughout
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.52Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
- £8.75Trending at £12.99
- £14.28Trending at £19.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.