All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £19.47Trending at £25.01
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis engaging encyclopedia covers the religions and religious traditions of various Southeast Asian countries, including Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Author BiographyJesudas M. Athyal, PhD, is visiting researcher at the Center for Global Christianity & Mission, Boston University School of Theology.
- Author(s)Jesudas M. Athyal
- Date of Publication10/03/2015
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note44
- Weight950 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJesudas M. Athyal
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.