Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
- £8.99Trending at £9.36
About this product
- Author(s)Jennifer Hauver James,Keith C. Barton,Kimberly Logan,Robert Kunzman,Simone A. Schweber
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/12/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Table Of ContentsBeginnings. Chapter One: On Religion. Chapter Two: Toward Democratic Living and Learning. Chapter Three: Navigating the Legal and Ethical Dimensions of Our Work. Chapter Four: The Not-So-Hidden Curriculum of Religion in Public Schools. Chapter Five: Unpacking Narratives of Calling and Purpose in Teaching. Kimberly Logan. Chapter Six: Fishing Below the Surface: Understanding the Role of Religion in Student Learning. Simone Schweber. Chapter Seven: Reconsidering Religion in the Curriculum. Keith C. Barton. Chapter Eight: Talking with Students Who Already Know the Answer: Navigating Ethical Certainty in Democratic Dialogue. Robert Kunzman. Chapter Nine: Continuing the Conversation.
- Author BiographyJennifer Hauver James is Associate Professor of Social Studies Education at the University of Georgia, USA. Simone Schweber is Goodman Professor of Education and Jewish Studies at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA. Robert Kunzman is Professor and Associate Dean for Teacher Education Faculty at Indiana University, Bloomington, USA. Keith C. Barton is Professor of Curriculum and Instruction at Indiana University, USA. Kimberly Logan is a recent graduate from the Department of Educational Theory and Practice at the University of Georgia, USA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.