CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £12.37
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.51Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionHow closely connected should church and state be? This book addresses these questions and more through a portrayal and comparison of the legal systems of Germany, Israel, France, and the United States. This thought-provoking book brings the often opposing demands of religious and secular freedoms into clear focus.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication22/06/2007
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleBeitrage zum auslandischen offentlichen Recht und Volkerrecht
- Series Part/Volume Number190
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXVI, 469 p.
- Weight1890 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byMichael Karayanni,Winfried Brugger
- Edition Statement2007 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.