CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an inquiry into the nature, scope and content of religion in cyberspace. This volume provides a conceptual mapping of religion in cyberspace. It is intended for those who seek to understand how religion is being presented on the Internet, and how this topic is likely to unfold.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication20/12/2000
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleReligion and the Social Order
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Weight708 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDavid G. Bromley,Douglas E. Cowan,Jeffrey K. Hadden
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.