All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of nearly seventy Late Antique primary religious texts. It includes discussions of asceticism, religious organization, ritual, martyrdom, religion's social implications, law, and theology.
- Author BiographyRichard Valantasis is Professor of New Testament and Christian Origins at Iliff School of Theology in Denver, Colorado. He is the author The Gospel of Thomas and coeditor of Asceticism.
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2000
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitlePrinceton Readings in Religions
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight765 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byRichard Valantasis
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £21.94Trending at £22.11
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.