Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaterials from ten different cultures and traditions that arose and developed in Mediterranean religions are presented side by side in an incisive study of the complexities of the ancient spiritual world, which interprets these specific beliefs, rituals, practices, gods, and cults.
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2004
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleHarvard University Press Reference Library
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Content Note20 colour illustrations, 2 maps, 100halftones
- Weight1572 g
- Width213 mm
- Height268 mm
- Edited bySarah Iles Johnston
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £100.00Trending at £106.92
- £15.98Trending at £16.64
- £10.39Trending at £10.54
- £6.99Trending at £9.60
- £8.22Trending at £9.46
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
- £11.59Trending at £14.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.