All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes information on six religions, drawing on their similarities and differences. This book covers topics including where Hindus worship, from roadside to elaborate temples; the sacred buildings and sites of the Jewish religion; offerings made to the statue of Buddha by Buddhist worshippers; and Christian sites such as the Vatican and Lourdes.
- Author BiographyAnita Ganeri has an MA in Indian Studies and is a full-time author of children's books. She has written a wide variety of titles, including many which explore her deep interest in religion and mythology.
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication16/11/2000
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleWhat's Special to Me? S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Wayland
- Out-of-print date21/04/2005
- Content Note30 colour photographs
- Weight158 g
- Width128 mm
- Height4 mm
- Spine269 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 7 To 99
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £12.75Trending at £14.70
- £7.09Trending at £9.03
- £20.32Trending at £21.24
- £9.73Trending at £12.38
- £8.99Trending at £9.98
- £9.72Trending at £12.21
- £8.90Trending at £10.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.