Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £110.29
- £97.58Trending at £125.38
- £25.18Trending at £31.49
- £4.95Trending at £7.98
- £26.13Trending at £36.00
- £11.59Trending at £12.03
- £20.21Trending at £24.89
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders the role of religion and religiosity in modern Mexico, with an emphasis on popular religion and its relationship to politics. This book looks at individual stories and vignettes, and on local elements of religion, showing that despite efforts to secularize society, religion continues to be a strong component of Mexican culture.
- Author BiographyMartin Austin Nesvig is assistant professor of history at the University of Miami.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleJaguar Books on Latin America
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight458 g
- Width153 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byMartin Austin Nesvig
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.