CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis work charts the movement that marked the religious history of 17th-18th century Protestantism, from the attempts to consolidate and reaffirm the heritage of the Reformation to forms of more radical and controversial criticism which show definite parallels between Britain and Europe.
- Author BiographyJohannes van den Berg, D.Th., emeritus Professor of Church History, born 1922 (Rotterdam), Reformed minister 1947-1959, Professor at the Free University Amsterdam (1959-1976), at Leiden University (1976-1987). Has published on 17th, 18th and 19th century church history. Special fields of interest: Anglo-Dutch ecclesiastical and theological relations, predestinarianism; Jewish-Christian relations and polemics; millenarianism; Protestant Enlightenment.
- Author(s)Johannes van den Berg
- Date of Publication17/06/1999
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleStudies in the History of Christian Traditions
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 95
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight692 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byErnestine Wall,Jan de Bruijn,Pieter N. Holtrop
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.