Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEditors: Jan. 1902-Jan. 1905, J.S. Bassett; Apr. 1905-Jan. 1919, W.H. Glasson (with Edwin Mims, Apr. 1905-July 1909; W.P. Few, Oct. 1909-Jan. 1919); Apr. 1919- W.K. Boyd, W.H. Wannamaker.
- Author BiographySaba Mahmood is professor of anthropology at the University of California, Berkeley. She is the author of Politics of Piety: The Islamic Revival and the Feminist Subject (Princeton) and the coauthor of Is Critique Secular? Blasphemy, Injury, and Free Speech.
- PrizesWinner of 2016 Clifford Geertz Prize in the Anthropology of Religion, Society for the Anthropology of Religion 2016.
- Author(s)Saba Mahmood
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight397 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.73Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.