Consider these sponsored items
- £119.98Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough one outstanding family, these multidisciplinary essays demonstrate the modernising power of religious Dissent across the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries.
- Author BiographyFelicity James is Lecturer in Eighteenth- and Nineteenth-Century Literature at the University of Leicester. Ian Inkster is Research Professor of International History in the Faculty of Humanities at Nottingham Trent University, UK and Professor of Global History in the Department of International Studies at Wenzao Ursuline College, Kaohsiung, Taiwan, ROC.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/11/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byFelicity James,Ian Inkster
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.94
- £4.57Trending at £4.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £11.41Trending at £17.95
- £4.44Trending at £4.98
- £5.10Trending at £10.02
- £6.98Trending at £9.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.