All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProposes a fresh approach that unites the study of religion with fields as diverse as neuroscience, anthropology, sociology, and psychology to better understand how these processes are incorporated into the broader cultural formations we think of as religious or spiritual.
- Author BiographyAnn Taves is professor of religious studies at the University of California, Santa Barbara, and past president of the American Academy of Religion. Her books include Fits, Trances, and Visions: Experiencing Religion and Explaining Experience from Wesley to James (Princeton).
- PrizesWinner of Distinguished Book Award, Society for the Scientific Study of Religion 2010. Short-listed for CHOICE Magazine's Outstanding Academic Titles 2010 (United States).
- Author(s)Ann Taves
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication23/10/2011
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note7 line illus. 7 tables.
- Weight312 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.95Trending at £116.95
- £89.99Trending at £98.64
- £69.50Trending at £109.79
- £6.99Trending at £9.60
- £8.22Trending at £9.49
- £7.09Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.