All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.57Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe right of religious freedom in major English speaking nations is a complex and vast topic, full of controversy. Offering a comprehensive analysis, this book examines the key questions from both a liberal democratic and religious standpoint.
- Author BiographyRex Ahdar is a Professor at the Faculty of Law, University of Otago, where he has taught since 1985. He was a Fulbright Senior Scholar at Boalt Hall School of Law, UC Berkeley in 1991. His current teaching embraces: Competition Law, Contract Law, and Law and Religion. His research interests include: Competition Law and Policy, Church-State Relations, and Religious Freedom. Ian Leigh is Professor of Law at Durham University. His previous experience includes appointments at several UK universities, together with a period as a solicitor in local government, and visiting appointments at the universities of Otago, Florida, Virginia, Melbourne, and at Osgoode Hall Law School.
- Author(s)Ian Leigh,Rex Ahdar
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication21/03/2013
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight934 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.