All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders the connection between religion and giving within the Abrahamic traditions. This title focuses on the philosophical or theological dimensions of giving. It provides constructive guidance to the reader - informed by a critical understanding of the religious traditions under review.
- Author BiographyDavid H. Smith is Director of the Yale Interdisciplinary Center for Bioethics and Emeritus Professor of Religious Studies at Indiana University. Among his books are Entrusted: The Moral Responsibilities of Trusteeship (IUP, 1995), Early Warning (IUP, 1998), and Good Intentions (IUP, 2005).
- Author(s)David H. Smith
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication06/04/2010
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitlePhilanthropic and Nonprofit Studies
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight341 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine407 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.