All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £8.84
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Anderson constructs a theoretical framework where he compares and contrasts the politics of religious liberty in politically evolving countries.
- Author BiographyJohn Anderson is Senior Lecturer in International Relations at the University of St Andrews, Scotland. He is author of Religion, State and Politics in the Soviet Union and Successor States (Cambridge, 1994), The International Politics of Central Asia (1997) and Kyrgyzstan: Central Asia's Island of Democracy (1999).
- Author(s)John Anderson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2008
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight350 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.