All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.14Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £15.50Trending at £19.02
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £18.71Trending at £18.96
About this product
- DescriptionReligious Politics and Secular States fills this gap by situating this trend within long-standing debates over the proper role of religion in public life.
- Author BiographyScott W. Hibbard is an associate professor in the Department of Political Science at DePaul University. He is the coauthor of Islamic Activism and U.S. Foreign Policy.
- PrizesWinner of IPSA Charles H. Levine Memorial Book Prize 2011 (United States).
- Author(s)Scott W. Hibbard
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication20/03/2012
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content NoteNo
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.