Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.84Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis full-length study of the Premi, the first in a language other than Chinese, makes a valuable contribution to our ethnographic knowledge of Southwest China, as well as to our understanding of contemporary Chinese religious and cultural politics.
- Author BiographyKoen Wellens is a researcher in the China Program of the Norwegian Centre for Human Rights at the University of Oslo.
- Author(s)Koen Wellens
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication16/11/2010
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleStudies on Ethnic Groups in China
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note14 illus.
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.