All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £15.91Trending at £19.98
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.58
- £10.99Trending at £12.99
- £2.50Trending at £4.17
- £4.99Trending at £9.78
About this product
- DescriptionSpirituality in Counseling and Therapy is a comprehensive resource, preparing professionals to understand clients' spiritual dimension, and to incorporate spirituality in developing intervention strategies as they apply to specific populations.
- Author BiographyMary Thomas Burke, Ph.D., was Professor and Coordinator of Counselor Education at UNC Charlotte and member of the American Counseling Association, the Association for Spiritual, Ethical, and Religious Values in Counseling. She had served as president of the North Carolina Counseling Association, and had been on the editorial board of the Journal of Counseling and Values. Dr. Burke passed away last year. Jane C. Chauvin, Ph.D., is Professor of Education at Loyola University and has served as president of the American Association of State Counseling Boards, the National Association for Spiritual, Ethical, and Religions Values in Counseling, Chi Sigma Iota's Alpha Zeta Chapter and the Louisiana Counseling Association. Judith G. Miranti, Ed.D., is Dean of Humanities, Education and Counseling and Professor of Counselor Education at Our Lady of the Cross College in Louisiana.
- Author(s)Jane Carvile Chauvin,Judith G. Miranti,Mary Thomas Burke
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations
- Weight568 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.