All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA no-frills low-down on how to cope as chief cook and bottlewasher in cramped and difficult conditions or when time, ingredients or equipment are short. It seeks to present quick and easy ways of producing tasty meals with ordinary ingredients, using easy cup measures and handy gadgets.
- Author BiographyJane Gibb and her husband have lived aboard their yacht Honey Jar for the last 10 years, cruising from Venezuela to the US and Canadian east coast in summer, and returning to the Caribbean each winter. She claims her phobia about cooking began at an early age. Coming from a long line of anything but cooks, her struggle for survival at mealtimes has taught her how to cheat at cooking, and she has spent years of reluctantly producing meals on the move, camping, caravanning and boating.
- Author(s)Jane Gibb
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/12/2002
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAdlard Coles Nautical
- Content Noteb/w cartoons throughout
- Weight284 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.97
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.