All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.14
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £8.72Trending at £10.98
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the problematic faith in the works of Kafka, Celan, and Jabs to reevaluate the notions of God and covenant in light of Nietzsche's death of Godhypothesis, the divine-human relation.
- Author BiographyBeth Hawkins is the Assistant Professor of English at DePauw University in Greencastle, Indiana.
- Author(s)Beth Hawkins
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleStudies in Religion and Literature
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.