Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £1.45Trending at £1.61
- £6.50Trending at £11.92
- £8.98Trending at £14.94
- £12.55Trending at £12.85
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £10.93Trending at £11.95
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzing well-known films by Chinese stars and crew, as well as the broad influence they have had on Hollywood directors such as Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez, the author describes how notions of Chinese identity, culture, and popular film genres have been reinvented and repackaged by major US studios.
- Author BiographyKenneth Chan is assistant professor of film studies at University of Northern Colorado.
- Author(s)Kenneth Chan
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Content Note7
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.