All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £53.13Trending at £55.25
- £22.74Trending at £23.44
- £7.00Trending at £7.20
- £17.24Trending at £17.72
- £10.79Trending at £14.98
- £8.02Trending at £8.17
- £24.73Trending at £27.65
About this product
- DescriptionA 2003 study of the work of American theater artists Charles Mee and Anne Bogart.
- Author BiographyScott T. Cummings teaches courses in dramatic literature and playwriting and directs plays in the Theatre Department of Boston College.
- Author(s)Scott T. Cummings
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/08/2006
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in American Theatre and Drama
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 25
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note26 b/w illus.
- Weight691 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Series Edited byDon B. Wilmeth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.