CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of the diverse and conflicting meanings Queen Victoria held for her subjects and others.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/10/1997
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Nineteenth-Century Literature & Culture
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.10
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note19 b/w illus.
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAdrienne Munich,Margaret Homans
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.