Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.55
- £13.11Trending at £19.97
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.90
- £18.34Trending at £23.89
- £7.00Trending at £8.49
- £14.89Trending at £17.18
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the life and public sculpture of Meta Warrick Fuller (1877-1968), one of the early twentieth century's few African American women artists. This title argues that Fuller's efforts to represent black identity in art provide a window on the Progressive Era and its heated debates about race, national identity, and culture.
- Author BiographyRenee Ater is Associate Professor of American Art in the Department of Art History and Archaeology at the University of Maryland, College Park. She is also the author of Keith Morrison.
- Author(s)Renee Ater
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2011
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note8 color illustrations and 63 b/w photographs
- Weight499 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.