Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.92
- £8.20Trending at £10.35
- £9.51Trending at £10.11
- £10.43Trending at £11.80
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.46
- £5.19Trending at £5.69
About this product
- DescriptionA comparative study of the three Progressive Era presidents, examining the context in which they served, the evolving institutional role of the presidency, and the personal characteristics of each man. It shows how the period's ferment affected both the presidency and its incumbents and how they in turn affected progressive politics.
- Author BiographyPeri E. Arnold is professor of political science at the University of Notre Dame and author of Making the Managerial Presidency: Comprehensive Executive Reorganization, 1905-1996, winner of the Louis Brownlow Award.
- Author(s)Peri E. Arnold
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication15/09/2009
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Content Note3 cartoons
- Weight576 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.