All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.28Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever marvelled at the design impact of a woven coverlet? This book can helps you make graphically stunning quilts featuring similar designs. It helps you construct quilts from simple strip sets that are crosscut to yield the individual columns used to build each block.
- Author BiographyRobert DeCarli discovered quilting in 1992 when his wife, Kathleen, asked for help in making a quilt for their daughter's wedding. She showed him how to make a four-patch unit, and he was hooked. As a mathematician, the seemingly endless number of patterns fascinated him.
- Author(s)Robert DeCarli
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication05/08/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Out-of-print date07/03/2017
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.