All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.01
- £30.27Trending at £30.80
- £13.59Trending at £13.83
- £34.98Trending at £35.58
- £30.27Trending at £31.12
- £13.80Trending at £18.26
- £14.24Trending at £14.49
About this product
- DescriptionA consideration of the legal remedies available to victims of actions by international organizations.
- Author BiographyKAREL WELLENS is Professor of Public International Law and the Law of International Organisations, Faculty of Law, Catholic University of Nijmegen. He is also Chairman of the Advisory Committee on International Legal Issues to the Dutch Foreign Ministry and Co-Rapporteur of the ILA-Committee on Accountability of International Organisations. His other publications include Resolutions and statements of the UN Security Council (1946-1992): A thematic guide (editor; 1993) and Economic conflicts and disputes before the World Court (1922-1995) (1996).
- Author(s)Karel Wellens
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/03/2002
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law
- Series Part/Volume Number21
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.