All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.66
- £15.72Trending at £18.12
- £16.94Trending at £24.65
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.97Trending at £26.11
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
- £11.91Trending at £20.08
About this product
- DescriptionIn the first of a six part series discussing contract law regimes of selected Asian jurisdictions, this volume examines the remedies for breach of contract and how each jurisdiction addresses the common problems encountered in contractual disputes.
- Author BiographyMindy Chen-Wishart is a Professor of the Law of Contract and Associate Dean of Graduates at Oxford University. She also holds a fractional professorship at the National University of Singapore. She specialises in contract, restitution, philosophical foundations of the common law, and contract law and fundamental rights. She is author of Contract Law (5th ed, OUP, 2015), an editor of Chitty on Contract, and a member of the Advisory Group on A Restatement of the English Law of Contract. Mindy lectures to the Judicial College and was named author of the best paper of 2013 in the International and Comparative Law Quarterly. She holds or has held visiting professorships at Hong Kong University, the National University of Taiwan, Otago University, Auckland University, Canterbury University and Gottingen University. Alexander Loke JSD, LLM (Columbia), LLB (Hons)(NUS) is Professor at City University of Hong Kong. Loke researches and publishes on contract law, corporate and securities law, and international finance. Loke was one of the founders of the Centre for Banking & Finance Law at NUS Law, and was responsible for creating its researcher program. He was also the founding editor of the Asian Journal of Comparative Law, which was accorded A in Australian Research Council ranking of world journals. Burton Ong is an Associate Professor at the Faculty of Law of the National University of Singapore (NUS), where he teaches and researches in the areas of Contract Law, Competition Law, and Intellectual Property Law. He graduated from NUS (LLB, 1st Class Hons; Lee Kuan Yew Gold Medal), Oxford University (Vinerian Scholarship) and Harvard Law School. He is a Director (Competition Law) at the NUS Centre for Law and Business, Deputy Director at the Asia-Pacific Centre for Environmental Law and Fellow at the IP Academy.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1118 g
- Width181 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byBurton Ong,Mindy Chen-Wishart
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.