Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by theentertainmentstore
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.65Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
General & Literary Fiction Books
Other Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionLexi wakes up in a hospital bed after a car accident, thinking it's 2004 and she's a twenty-five-year old with crooked teeth and a disastrous love life. But, to her disbelief, she learns it's actually 2007 - and she's married! To a good-looking millionaire! How on earth did she land the dream life?
- Author BiographySophie Kinsella is an international bestselling writer. She is the author of many number one bestsellers, including the hugely popular Shopaholic series. She has also written seven bestselling novels as Madeleine Wickham. She lives in London with her husband and family.
- Author(s)Sophie Kinsella
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintBlack Swan
- Weight307 g
- Width136 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- danni22-200816 Nov, 2011by
Love it thank you.... cant wait to start reading!! Sophie Kinsella Books are fantastic :) Having read all the shopaholic books I couldnt wait to see what else Sophie had instore for us.
- morse170229 Jul, 2011by
Excellent, funny and easy reading!
Have read all shopaholic books and domestic godess, really love this author, she truely is a laugh out loud writer!! The book is extremely funny and easy reading......A good book for taking on your hols!!
- lorenthin09 Apr, 2011by
Lexy is a medium employee with a normal life who like clubbing and coktails. she has a small flat in balham and a boyfriend and she is happy.till one night when she has an accident and she wakes up in hospital 3 years later not beeing able to remember anything about her life since the night when she had the accident. From here she is having a hard time learning about her life and trying to remember who she is and what is happening with her life. A funny book, totally belivebel like all shopie's books.
- spiderpig3222 Mar, 2011by
Loved this book, so funny. Story flows nicely with some well placed twists and turns. Had to read it all in one go, just couldn't put it down. Have recommended it to all my friends in the english department, makes a welcome change from all the theorist essays we have to read. Have read several books by this author, all make an enjoyable read.
- sev664331 Jan, 2011by
absolutely fantastic book , great read !! i enjoyed it very much; it is a light hearted and posotive read. the book brings out sooo many feeling and emotion that i didnt know i had within , it unlocked the child within :) this magestic tale took me on a wild and extrodinary journey unleashing my thaughts and feelings !!!!!!! SUPERCALAFRAGALISTICESPIALIDOUCIOUSE
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.91
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £5.96Trending at £6.28
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.60
- £4.77Trending at £4.82