Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMichael Jackson's former bodyguards reveal the amazing truths of the late superstar's last years - his life in seclusion with his children, his financial crises, his preparations for the This Is It tour, and the weeks leading up to his shocking death.
- Author BiographyExperts in the field of private protection, Bill Whitfield and Javon Beard served for two and a half years as the personal security team for Michael Jackson and have worked with numerous other high-profile clients, including Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs, Alicia Keys, and Shaquille O'Neal. Co-author Tanner Colby is the author of the New York Times bestseller The Chris Farley Show: a biography in the acts, Belushi: a biography, and Some of My Best Friends Are Black: the strange story of integration in America, which was nominated for the Andrew Carnegie Medal for Excellence in Nonfiction by the American Library Association. He is also a frequent contributor to Slate magazine.
- Author(s)Bill Whitfield,Javon Beard,Tanner Colby
- PublisherScribe Publications
- Date of Publication27/05/2014
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationCarlton North
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintScribe Publications
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £10.13Trending at £10.38
- £11.94Trending at £12.57
- £4.99Trending at £6.84
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
- £6.58Trending at £7.05
- £14.01Trending at £20.58
- £14.56Trending at £20.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.